JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Digital Downloads and A Miniature Show Online





























Digital Downloads on Etsy


There are a couple of things I wanted to share with you today. I've really enjoyed working on digital downloads that I'm selling through Etsy, a few of them are shown above. My Etsy link is on the upper left corner of my blog homepage These would work well for either scrapbooking, miniatures, gift cards and some for pillows and quilts after ironing on an iron on transfer. These can be used for commercial tangible items you might make from these images to sell as well as personal projects.

First Miniature Show Online


Shelly Norris is having her first Online Miniature Show and Sale which will take place March 19 and 20. Over 650 people are registered to attend the show (you can win door prizes for registering) and there are over 40 dealers who will be selling. There are also workshops and roundtables. I am going to be a dealer and will have some of my kits at discounts during the show.


The registration form to the show is on page link below.
http://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/index.html
Cheers, Jean

4 comments:

  1. I visited alibaba's dollhouse miniatures, but didn't find anything about the online show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for telling me, I have changed it to the registration page link. Cheers, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean,
    The digital files are amazing!! I am impatient for the online show. It seems very interesting since there are many dealers and famous artisans attending the online show. I have registered and wait for the password. See you on Sat! (When will it start on Sat, local time in England or in the US?)

    Warmest,
    Peiwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peiwen, Thank you very much about my digital files. Shelly will start it as soon as possible on March 18 but I was thinking that the artisans will probably not respond until they wake up. In my case from Victoria B.C. it will be about 8:00 AM PST, others will probably respond 8:00 EST. *Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails