JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Free printable & My Reading List of favorites for 2015

This lovely young girl sitting on a bench I thought you might enjoy using for a gift card or other personal item you might make. I loved the sheep on her dress, all the colours are so lovely. This beautiful illustration was on the cover of an 1927 magazine.

I love to read!! In a blog of 2010 I decided as a New Year's Resolution would be to try to read one book a week...this has really expanded and I read 80 books last year. My favorites were

The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society by Ann Shafer and Annie Barrows
Paris in Love by Eloisa James

Do you have books you really enjoyed reading lately?

Mini Hugs, Jean


2 comments:

  1. I also read the first two books this year and loved them. I haven't read the 3rd book. I will have to put it on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. Weren't they wonderful books! The 3rd book I found interesting because of her anecdotes,very creative.

    Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails